1. You must be on time for all your examinations.
2. You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination.
3. You must not
- Sit an examination in the name of another candidate.
- Have on your possession any unauthorised material or equipment which might give you an unfair advantage.
4. Possession of unauthorised material is breaking the rules, even if you do not intend to use it, and you will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification.
Where to leave your bags
You can leave your bags in the Exam Store - B9 - which can be found near the Studio.
If you require further information about examinations you can contact Jo Bursnall or Vanisha Narsing in the Exams Office B4. They are available most week days between 9am and 12pm and between 2pm and 4pm.
The dates of your examinations can be found in two locations
1. On Moodle
2. Displayed on the board next to the Principal's Office
Summer results collection
Options for students to collect results after our normal distribution:
- In person afterwards from the Exams Office (between 9am and 3pm).
- By family/friend who must bring in a letter to confirm that they have permission to collect the results (must have student signature).
Please note that under no circumstances will results be given over the phone, by email or to anybody who hasn't got the student's written permission