Considering an apprenticeship with Regent College?
An Apprentice is an opportunity for you to grow your own talent, developing someone to be a motivated and skilled addition to your workforce. Regent College is a medium-sized sixth form college, with experience recruiting and developing Apprentices. We are located close to Leicester City Centre and we can help you!
Apprenticeships are open to anyone who is over 16 and not in full time education, there may be entry requirements and these will be discussed depending on the apprenticeship you may want to do. An apprenticeship allows you to do a real job, earn money and work towards a qualification. You will spend your time training on the job with an employer and at Regent College you will be taught the important skills for the job.
Marcel Hodge, 20
"I have loved the support I have received from Regent College; my main achievement has not only been winning the 200 metres but also passing my NVQ."
Regent College is currently working with:
- University Hospitals of Leicester (http://www.leicestershospitals.nhs.uk/)
- Alcoa Fastening Systems (http://www.alcoa.com/global/en/home.asp)
- The Phoenix Children's Foundation (www.phoenixcharity.org)
Regent College has successfully trained apprentices for:
- Bakers Waste Services Ltd of Glen Parva, Leicester (www.bakerswaste.co.uk)
- The Infinity Group of Hamilton Leicester (www.infinitygrp.co.uk)
The college is only the second Sixth Form College nationally to have been awarded the prestigious national Training Quality Standard award in 2011 for the quality of training provision, support and guidance and the strength of relationships with employers.